Shared Branching gives our members access to services at thousands of Credit Unions.
What is Shared Branching?
Shared Branching offers members basic teller services at credit unions across the United States. Members also have access to more than 30,000 surcharge-free ATM’s Find a location: SB Locator
Available Transactions:You can complete a variety of teller transactions using Shared Branching:
- Loan Payments
- Transfer balances
- New account opening
- Open a new CD
- Loan Applications
Required Documents and InformationBring the following documents and information to access Shared Branching services:
- Your credit union name: Greater Pittsburgh Police FCU
- Full member number (checking number will not work)
- Valid and acceptable ID (driver’s license, passport, or a state issued ID card)
- Your address, last 4 digits of your SSN, and your birthdate.
- Shared Branch services may vary by location
- Occasionally, a Shared Branch credit union charges fees. Any fee that would be charged will be posted in the lobby of said credit union.
** Credit unions maintain discretion over withdrawals exceeding $500. Cash and check withdrawals through Shared Branching can be limited, check with the credit union you are conducting financial transactions.