|Type||Term||Annual Percentage Rate||Notes|
|New Auto||0- 60 Months||as low as 2.49% APR||2018-2019 year models|
|61- 72 Months||as low as 3.00% APR||2018-2019 year models|
|73- 84 Months||as low as 3.49% APR||2018-2019 year models|
|Used Auto||0- 60 Months||as low as 3.49% APR||2018-2013 Model Years previously titled|
|61- 72 Months||as low as 4.00% APR||2018-2013 Model Years previously titled|
|73- 84 Months||as low as 4.49% APR||2018-2013 Model Years previously titled|
|New Motorcycle||0- 60 Months||as low as 5.00% APR||2019-2018|
|61- 72 Months||as low as 5.50% APR||2019-2018 Model Years|
|Used Motorcycle||0- 60 Months||as low as 5.50% APR||2013-2018 Model Years
|61- 72 Months||as low as 6.00% APR||2013-2018 Model Years
|Older Used Auto||Contact the office for rates||2008-2012 Model Years|
|Home Equity (rates shown for 80% LTV |
1st Lien Position
|5 Years||2.75% APR||See our Home Equity page for more information.|
|10 Years||3.75% APR|
|15 Years||3.99% APR|
|20 Years||4.50% APR|
|Home Equity (rates shown for 85% LTV |
1st Lien Position
|5 Years||3.25% APR|
|10 Years||4.25% APR|
|15 Years||4.49% APR|
|20 Years||5.25% APR|
|Home Equity (rates for 80% and 85% LTV|
2nd Lien Position- Call the Office
|Personal/Signature Loans||0- 60 Months||as low as 7.95% APR||*Ability to repay and late payments on credit report may result in a higher rate.|
|Christmas/Vacation||12 Months||7.00% APR||$3,000.00 Maximum|
|9.00% APR||D/E Credit Scores|
|100% Share Secured||0- 60 Months||as low as 2.99% APR|
|100% Certificate Secured||All Terms||2.00% APR above CD Rate|
|Fixed Rate Credit Card||Revolving Credit|
|New Boat/RV/ATV||0- 60 Months||as low as 4.99% APR||2017-2019|
|61- 72 Months||as low as 5.49% APR||2017-2019
|Used Boat/RV/ATV||0- 60 Months||as low as 5.99% APR||2013-2018|
|61- 72 Months||as low as 6.49% APR||2013-2018|
|Effective December 1, 2018|
Today's Featured Rates
Loan Terms and Disclosures:
Please note the following applies to all loans:
- Secured loans that are cancelled after processing will be charged a $25.00 fee.
- All loans subject to cross collateral provisions.
- In compliance with FACT ACT 2004, we are notifying out members that the credit union reports loan payments to the three major credit bureaus. If your loan should become delinquent, our reporting may affect your credit score.
|Account Type||Annual Percentage Dividend||Annual Percentage Yield||Balance Tier|
|Regular Savings||0.00%||0.00%||$0.00 - $99.99|
|0.35%||0.35%||$100.00 - $4,999.99|
|0.60%||0.60%||$5,000.00 - $19,999.99|
|0.85%||0.85%||$20,000.00 and up|
|Christmas Clubs||0.10%||0.10%||$0.00 and up|
|Rates effective 6/30/2014|
Share Terms and Disclosures:
- Rate Information: The dividend rate and Annual Percentage yield on your accounts are set forth above. The Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change at any time as determined by the Board of Directors and the profitability of the Credit Union.
- Compounding and Crediting: Dividends will be compounded and credited quarterly. Beginning the first calendar day of the quarterly period (January 1st April 1st July 1st Oct 1st ) and ending on the last calendar day of the quarterly period( March 31, June 30, Sept 30 and Dec 31) Dividends will be posted the last day of the quarterly period. We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the end-of-day principal in the account each day. The daily periodic rate is 1/365.
- Accrual of Dividends: Dividends will begin to accrue on the non-cash deposits on the business day you make the deposit to your account. If you close your account before accrued dividends are credited dividends will not be paid.
- Balance Information: The minimum balance required to post a dividend is $100.00.
- Nature of Dividends: Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after required transfers to reserves at the end of the dividend period. The Nominal dividend rate and annual percentage yield are prospective rates and yields that the credit union anticipates paying for the dividend period.
Share Certificate Rates
|Term||Annual Percentage Dividend||Annual Percentage Yield|
|Rates effective 5/1/2014|
Share Certificate Terms and Disclosures:
- The interest will reinvest quarterly on all certificates purchased beginning 8/1/2015, and will begin to accrue on the business day you make the deposit. The daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account is used. It applies a daily periodic rate to the principal to the account each day. The interest earned will be credited to the certificate quarterly. The Annual Percentage Yield assumes the interest remains on deposit until maturity.
- Share Certificates automatically renew upon maturity (effective 8/1/2015).
- Minimum deposit five hundred dollars ($500.00).
- Your share certificate will state the APR and APY.
Early Withdrawal Penalties for Share Certificates of Deposits:
After the share certificate is open, you may not make deposits or withdrawals from the account till maturity. If you withdrawal before the maturity date, the following penalty will be imposed. In certain circumstances such as the death or incompetence of an owner of the account, the law permits, or in some cases requires, the waiver of the early withdrawal penalty.
6 month Share Certificate – 60 days Div.
12 month Share Certificate – 90 days Div.
36 month Share Certificate – 120 days Div.
For more on the Fees we may charge, please see our Schedule of Fees and Charges.
This calculator is for informational purposes only. Your actual payment may vary, and this calculator does not take into account life and disability insurance.