Apply for a fixed home equity loan from G.P.P.F.C.U. to help finance a college education, make major home renovations or pay off existing debt.
- Completed Application with verification of income
- Credit Score must be higher than 600
- Debt Ratio must be 45% or lower
- Minimum amount – $10,000.00
- A member may be approved for a home equity loan for up to 85% of the value of their primary residence. (Any outstanding mortgage or home equity loan on this property will reduce this amount.)
- Share Balance – $5.00 per share balance is required
Applications must be done in person or via mail – you can NOT apply on the loan application icon
Fees for Borrower: Up to $526.75 (this includes appraisal, property report, flood certification and recording fee)
Please contact the Credit Union and ask for Barb Martinelli. She will be happy to help and answer any questions that you may have. You can always stop by the office too!
NLMS Identification # 532585
Institution Identification # 478259