Mobile deposit is a service that allows you to easily deposit checks, anytime and anywhere, using your smart phone. The funds are deposited into the account you select, safely and securely.
- You must be signed up for our GPPFCU mobile application
- Prior to capturing the image of the original check, you must endorse the back of the check. Your endorsement must also include “For GPPFCU Mobile Deposit Only.” see below
- Our daily deposit limit is $5,000.00
- Deposits received via the service are process on business days, which are M-F, excluding holidays. Deposits received after 3 p.m. will not be deposited to your account until the next business day.
- After your deposit has cleared your account, you must securely store the original check for 60 calendar days after transmission to us. Promptly after the 60-day retention period expires, you must destroy the original check by first marking it “Void” and then destroying it.
Checks drawn on foreign bank, travelers checks, stale dated (over 6 months), savings bonds, altered checks, or a check that was already processed and returned as NSF, are all unacceptable.
Please contact a member service representative for more information.