G.P.P.F.C.U is currently taking applications for our 9th Annual Scholarship Award.
Two -$1,000 Scholarships will be awarded.
- All student applicants must be members/account holders of the Credit Union and in good standing
- Students must have been accepted or enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited institution (minimum of 12 credit hours per semester for undergraduate and minimum of 6 credit hours per semester for graduate programs) During the fall semester of 2017 to be eligible.
- Previous G.P.P.F.C.U Scholarship winners are not eligible
- Employees, Board Members, Supervisory Committee Members and Scholarship Committee members of G.P.P.F.C.U and their immediate families are not eligible.
- Cumulative G.P.A. must be a “B” average or higher.
Stop down to the Credit Union and pick up an application today. All applications MUST be received by June 1, 2017